On Playing the Long Game with Alex Osenenko
During this episode we will discuss some of the upcoming events, some background on speakers for the PM Grow Summit and of course, growth!
- (:41)- Intro
- (2:18)- Background on PM Grow
- (3:07)- PM Grow summit April 17-19, 2019 in Austin, TX
- (1:52)- Who are you most excited about hearing at PM Grow?
- (3:47)- Reasons to attend conference
- (4:20)- Building Referrals
- (5:15) – Backstory of Michael Maher
- (7:40)- Chris Clothier, Memphis Invest (Content Marketing)
- (9:00) – Educational Content
- (10:00)- Building an Inbound Strategy
- (10:55)- What can we learn and apply in a small business operation?
- (11:00)- Content is your moat.
- (14:00) – Danny Craig & Ray Hespen, Maintenance Data
- (15:40) – NARPM 4 Specific Documents: (Chart of Accounts/Conversion Guide, Metrics in Definitions, Benchmarking Study, Financial Controls Guide)
- (17:20) – Understanding Tolerance
- (17:00) – What happens when sales/marketing conversation is completely separated from profit/finance?
- (17:50) – How is it monetized?
- (18:40) – Profit Coach
- (19:40) – Content Marketing
- (21:40) – Customer Alignment
- (26:15)- Find the best client profile
- (26:40) – How would you describe how you mentally justify all the work that transitioned to a partnership model?
- (27:27) – Taking ownership in the outcome for your client.
- (28:30)- What stood out to you with Scott Fritz’s position?
- (29:00)- Tenant guarantees
- (30:15) – Sales hire function
- (30:49)-Business Performance Review
- (32:44)- Conversion Rate
- (33:50)- Sales Workshop
- (34:00)- W.H.I.N.- What Happens If I DoNothing
- (38:20)- What’s different with this year’s PM Grow?
- (40:00)- Grow or Prepare to Grow
- (41:41)- Churn
- (42:15) – Being able to understand growth picture and make a good decision from the knowledge is a good place to make a decision to grow.
- (43:34)- EOS
- (46:17)- Book, “Traction” Management framework
- (47:00)- Ongoing engagement and accountability
- (50:30)- What are your goals? What would you like to get out of the summit?
- (51:00)- Closing
Feedback Email: Team@pmgrowsummit.com